ObjectsInstancesRelationshipsConnections

An exploration through the world of Objects, instances; Relationships and connections.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Its been almost three years since my last post...

I think I might return to it now that Google Wave is out.

Wiki's is the only version of collaboration-ware left to integrate into it.

Its is basically N:M with any kind of objects (including any kind of media-objects) being connected to any kind of objects, but the connections all make sense.

I love the fact that its open source, anyone can contribute, though there are strict protocols for how anyone can contribute, and not top down, which is how software has been spoon-fed (and often force-fed,) to us.

I will be very interested in any visualization schemes that are created to deal with and present the complexity.

I suspect that they will be variants of my nested, topologically sorted spheres with the relationships defining the nesting and providing the visual clues of the connections that are possible between them...

It will be ... interesting. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home